Monday, July 19, 2010

Morning Light

Sorry I made the pics so big...next time I'll pay attention. But I posted them straight from Picasa and i don't know any other way to post multiple pictures using it.
Anyway I just wanted to share my morning walk looking lookin looking  around the garden. It is pretty dry and the new flowering plants haven't yet so the garden is looking a bit tired besides for the potted annuals. So it was light and bugs and birds that gave me a smile today in the early garden.

4 comments:

  1. Love your rock spot! And your blooms look so pretty. Mine is dryer than dry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures are always interesting big or small.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent. I must have been missing something in the past. Didn't know you took such wonderful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why Christopher...welcome...I enjoyed your "best" post...what a partner you have!

    ReplyDelete

leave me a line of joy