Saturday, November 19, 2011


It was a delightful sunny,windy afternoon.
...whirling leaves, bending boughs
blustery bird wings
ahhh
and shadow...that glorious companion of light
This may be the best part of season change
the change in light
almost as if it is sent to distract us from the ordinary duties of the garden
Who cares about anything else while in the garden when slanted glorious rays of sun
are penetrating through the ordinary debris of summer?
Oh and the sky was so blue and the wind made itself known by its sound
I just stood and listened to its serenade
Okay, I'm in love...



5 comments:

  1. Those were my favorite days. Whenever they happened in the Midwest, I'd run out and spend the entire day outside!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a perfect fall day. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your in-love-ness
    is absolutely gorgeous:)
    -Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to see a squirrel, I want to visit my garden! What a beautiful creature.

    ReplyDelete

leave me a line of joy