Friday, July 8, 2016

ivy still here

 
I spent the morning weeding
 
and inspecting the garden for you know
 
damage and bugs and poison ivy
 
found all three
 
 
bugs I can live with
 
but poison ivy...two little stalks found hiding under the dogwoods
 
 
but worse, I found a break in the drainage from the sump pump
 
oh dear, will it never end.....this is not sexy stuff
 
but the lilies are all in bloom....sigh I love lilies
so beautiful at dusk with that slant of light piercing their beautiful petals
 
Pablo was supposed to come tonight to look at the drainage pipe
of course ...he didn't come
he'll be here in the morning, but how does he know that I will be here?
I was out and about...near plants...I want to take them all home...it's a sickness
this love of flowers....
 
 


12 comments:

  1. Hi Suz, I have gotten as bad about blogging. It seems to have lost its zing somehow. Happy to hear from you though!
    Hugs from New Hampshire,
    Beth P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh hugs back It seems the people that kept me blogging have mostly dropped off and the writing memes have vanished...how I miss microfiction Fridays with susan You need to find blogs that you connect with the writer of them...pictures help too...We all need to stoke our blogs for some passion and sharing
      ha Im going to vivit you now

      Delete
  2. Hello Suz! I wish you a wonderful start into the new week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I am trying not to get bogged down in reality
      It is very hot out in the garden, so I spent the morning tidying up the garden and planting a hosta I bought 2 weeks ago....Pablo still MIA Thanks for the stop by

      Delete
  3. Such hateful stuff. I get it all too easily -- we are surrounded by it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How you doing? Still out there working in your garden? Although right now it's probably not the best time:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish you a wonderful start into the new week.best of luck
    clipping path

    ReplyDelete

leave me a line of joy